Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Toys?

Look at all of these toys outside. Looks like fun, right? Travis says 'wrong'! He has lost complete interest in these toys and many more. We think he's more interested in exploring the 'real' world and walking, walking, walking, especially outside. I brought the large toys outside for one last play here before my parents' came to pick them up.












Grammy and Grampy say hello! He cried when they left. Grammy said it was because TJ didn't feel well and was cranky. I think that's partly true, but I think he was crying too because he didn't get to spend but 3 minutes with Grammy and Grampy. They were just stopping by to pick up the toys and keep their distance because we've all been sick.
At first when I saw this photo, I thought they were saying good-bye to the toys that we loaded up....Then I remembered--the "og" is in the backseat! Probably one of the highlights of the day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking that he wanted to explore more now that he can walk when you mentioned he didn't like staying in the playroom. Eventually he will want to start playing with toys again. He just wants to learn about everything right now!!!

    ReplyDelete