Friday, July 16, 2010

Morning Crib


This morning TJ woke up in a happy happy mood. When he saw me come into his room at 6:20 am, he started bouncing/ jumping up and down in his crib. I was gone all day yesterday (my mom and I took a girls' day to the suburbs), so maybe he was just so excited to see me again. Or, maybe he just woke up happy since he wasn't hungry. It was hilarious to see him jumping and smiling so early. This is the best morning greeting a mom can get! The jumping didn't photograph well; should have had my flip.

We spent some time playing in his room next, where he crawled under the bed. He was going for what else but a pacifier. It was a first that he so intentionally went under there and crawled around. He had to have some help getting out, but I think he was pretty intrigued under there.

Only a week until Aunt KiKi and Uncle Mark's visit!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think he is really into exploring everything now. Can't wait to see him, counting down the days!!

    ReplyDelete