Thursday, July 15, 2010

Double Fisted

Double fisted at breakfast with two spoons here. This was the second time he was double fisted that day. We had walked to the park earlier that morning (like 5:30 AM earlier!). While discovering the playground covering which was similar to our mulch but more rubbery, TJ put some of it in his mouth. A couple of times I firmly and loudly told him no. He pretended like he didn't hear me of course. ..But since he did actually hear me and he does actually know what no means, he then took two fistfuls of the covering, turned his back to me, walked away about 6 feet, and put a fistful in his mouth. What a stinker! Time to work on how to teach him 'no' so that it sticks and I can't laugh even though I really want to!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. too cute!! I would have been laughing too Megan! He will start testing you guys now to find his limits.

    ReplyDelete