Monday, October 3, 2011

Scoot / Crawl

We can almost say Jessica is officially crawling, but just almost. It's more of a scoot / drag / crawl / move.



Travis continues to have gentle and kind moments with Jessica. Today I left her with her own bottle in her exersauser while I went to make Travis his bottle. I glanced over and saw Travis was feeding her the bottle, or trying to anyway. Of course, there are also moments when I need to remind him to be gentle with the baby , but all in all his kind nature shows through with her. (Although yesterday I had to think twice about his intentions when he dumped and smashed his cheese puffs (organic semi-healthy!) all over her in the car! He thought it was great fun to pour them on himself as well, so I can only assume he meant no harm. Jessica, however, did not appreciate it. Grandma and I didn't either, as Grandma was the one to vacuum the car immediately after and I of course am still working on the concept of obedience with him.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. New name for Travis: You little Rascal!!! I am confiding here that Travis is most certainly in his terrible twos! Whewww!! It can be exhausting for Grandma.... the little Rascal!

    ReplyDelete